LifePointe Church is looking for someone who can be attentive to the hopes, concerns and needs of teens and young adults to develop them in their growth as Christian disciples, be able to execute weekly youth experiences and integrate our youth into the life of LifePointe Church.
• Be a visible leader within the church.
• Communicate and execute the vision of the church and the Youth Ministry.
• Collaborate to develop, coordinate, and promote faith to help youth grow in faith.
• Recruit and raise up volunteers in Youth Ministry, pulling out their potential and helping them develop their gifts to the benefit of the church.
• Establish and build trusting, supportive relationships with youth and their families.
• Identify opportunities to integrate kids into various aspects of the church on a constant basis.
• Possess the capacity to plan, organize and manage retreats and other activities.
• Assist and supervise youth during activities and ensure a safe environment exists for them.
• Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high-level networking and interpersonal strengths, an analytical and systems mindset, a strong ability to execute, the ability to build successful teams, and a passion for parents and kids.
• The ideal candidate will maintain a healthy and growing personal spiritual life and lead other to do the same.
To inquire, please email email@example.com.