The Sixth Avenue Church is seeking a worship and production pastor. The iideal candidate will have previous experience in the worship/ production ministry of a church and understand the unique role that production plays in creating meaningful weekend worship experiences. Responsibilities for this position include broad oversight and execution of production for weekend services for an intergenerational congregation. These responsibilities include: recruiting/training/ongoing development of vocalists, musicians and worship/production team members. The Worship and Production Pastor should be a high capacity leader who has the ability to multitask, manage both people and projects, be a team player and plan for the future. We're seeking candidates who value collaboration, synergy, and innovation as we seek to grow our existing programs.
• Experience leading worship (vocals/keys) in an intergenerational setting and with a sanctuary choir
• Background in leading blended worship (traditional and modern)
• Experience recruiting, training, and deploying leaders and musicians
• Experience with and understanding of audio, lighting, and production
• Ability to work as a part of pastoral team
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Innovative, forward thinking, learner
About our Church:
Sixth Avenue is a thriving intergenerational church with a rich Pentecostal heritage. SACOG is located in Lenoir City, TN, a growing suburb of Knoxville and the people are passionate about serving the community around them. We offer expanding children’s, student and adult programs across our updated facilities. The Sixth Avenue Sanctuary Choir along with musicians are well versed in traditional and modern worship music. Competitive salary and benefits offered to the right candidate for more information contact Lead Pastor, Dr. Ernie Varner at email@example.com.