Leadership at GraceWay Church of God is currently seeking for a Called, Gifted, Dedicated & Anointed student pastor or (Married Couple).
GraceWay has an outstanding student facility and great group of young people to lead.
Candidates would serve directly under our Senior Pastor and work well with each department head to ensure effective Spiritual Growth within the Youth Department.
Candidates would have the responsibility for the spiritual and administrative leadership of our youth ministry for grades 7 through 12.
1. Guide the youth leaders in determining a philosophy of ministry based on scriptural principles.
2. Set up a balanced program of youth education and ministry with the church.
3. Guide in developing policies and procedures for effective youth ministry.
4. Aid in recruiting leadership for youth staff positions.
5. Serve as a resource to provide implementation for effective youth ministry.
1. Carry out the policies of the Senior Pastor in relation to youth ministry.
2. Give guidance, direction and training to all youth staff and disciple them for fruitful ministry.
3. Lead youth in personal Christian growth and development.
4. Cooperate with the district and state youth program.
5. Coordinate the use of our facilities for youth activities and meetings.
1. Constantly evaluate the effectiveness of youth ministry.
2. Follow through in carrying out needed improvements.
3. Promote youth programs within the local church program.
4. Take youth ministry to the community as commanded by Matthew 28.
This would be a part time position that could quickly move into full time.
Initial compensation would be at a part time rate and could increase to a full time rate.
Initial benefits would include partial housing and partial utilities.
Relocation expense would be discussed prior to final interview / acceptance of position.
Interested candidates should provide ministry resume & family bio to our Senior Pastor at email@example.com