All Nations is a church plant in the Northern Virginia area (about 30 minutes south of Washington DC).
Our mission is to introduce people to a loving God, develop their love for Him, and to discover and grow in their life purpose through Him.
Our vision is reaching and influencing the Metropolitan DC Area for the Kingdom of God through the Love of Christ.
To engage our congregation and the community with creative worship environments by providing specific leadership to our band, audio and media teams.
The Music Director is the chief musician of the creative ministry and serves an integral role to the team. Receiving insight from the Worship Leader concerning weekly to monthly set lists and other musical endeavors, the Music Director’s job is to equip band and sound team to release the “sound” of Reima worship that is to go forth from our church and into our community.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission of the church.
- Demonstrate excellence as a music director and a disciple maker.
- A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the Creative Arts ministry.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading and co-leading in worship.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, computers, and audio production. Must be extremely comfortable with Ableton, in-ear monitors and has had exposure to Media Shout, is comfortable with PCs AND Macs.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms as needed.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to play a “lead” instrument (i.e. keys or guitar) and use talk-back mic in worship sets.
- Spend time developing relationships with lost people so as to be personally effective in pursuing the Great Commission and helping the church to do the same.
- Maintain and help build the worship and production teams to carry out the vision of the church.
- Plan worship services and set lists with Worship Leader and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness.
- Provide one-on-one lessons with musicians as needed.
- Lead Sunday morning sound checks with band and vocals.
- Along with the worship leader, ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service advance the theme for the day. Oversee sound enhancements.
- Lead the Sunday morning worship experience in case of Worship Leader’s absence.
- Lead weekly band rehearsals and audio trainings necessary to facilitate worship in services.
- Support staff to plan major seasonal and/or outreach special events.
- Oversee fundraising opportunities to support ministry retreats and trainings.
- Build contacts and relationships with local musicians, studios, and clubs for both evangelistic and staffing purposes.
- Grow the size of our music team so that we will be able to have two bands that rotate on a monthly basis.
Send us the following items in one email to email@example.com
- Resume with Cover Letter
- One video of you serving as music director (either links or files).
- One video of you leading worship (either links or files).
- Check us out at www.allnationscog.org