Life Chapel is happy to announce the upcoming opening of our Child Enrichment Center. We are looking to hire a Program Director who will have the exciting opportunity to plan and implement services from the ground up. With the support of a board of directors, the Program Director will cast a vision for the center as we strive to make a positive difference in the lives of both children and their families through Early Childhood Education.
The Life Chapel Child Enrichment Center Director will be a vital member of the Life Chapel staff. The director will coordinate and work with pastoral team, under direct supervision of the lead pastor. Any decisions or issues that go beyond the day-to-day operation of the center, that may draw unwanted attention to the church, or that involve the safety of any child, will be coordinated with the board of directors and the lead pastor.
• Send resume and references to email@example.com
*References must include contact information for at least: 1 Pastoral reference, 2 professional references and 2 personal references
• Must be born again believer in Jesus Christ
• Must meet state specific licensing requirements for this position including both the degree or course and experience requirements.
• Must be able to plan and implement staff meetings/trainings that will include devotional and prayer time
• Computer Proficiency
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Solid business judgement, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Ability to pass a Colorado and Federal criminal background check and a central registry search as required by state child care licensing regulations