The Connections / First Impressions Director at The Crossing east Ridge (TCER) is to be a networking leader whose responsibilities include equipping and connecting people to the church:
- by identifying first time guest and pointing them out to leadership.
- overseeing and training greeters and parking lot team and actively recruiting to these teams.
- Design and develop a plan along with the Senior Campus Pastor to capitalize on every visitor that visits our church to the possibility of attending Growth Track and becoming a regular member.
- Connecting and tracking people from their first visit all the way through to serving in the church. Maintaining a process of assimilation into the life and ministry of the church.
The Connections / First Impressions Director will work under the direct supervision of the Lead Campus Pastor and in harmony with other ministry team leaders in fulfilling the church’s mission and vision.
What you probably want to know:
- This is a volunteer opportunity to be apart of a growing and life changing church where people are being saved.
- You must like to eat because we eat at almost every leadership team meeting.
- Those with season passes for Tennessee Vols 2018 Football move to the front of the line. (Just Kidding)
- Needs sense of humor! (if you aren’t at least smiling a little by now, you may not be the best F.I.T. for the First Impressions Team)
Resume’ , a short email, or bio can be submitted to Daniel Beard, Campus Pastor at Daniel@CrossingChatt.com or feel free to call me at 423-443-0280 if interested.