Looking for Full-Time Children's Ministries Director.
– Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for children and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
*Running C3 After School Program during the school year and our Summer Program during the summer months. Be able to give instruction to, direct & lead adult workers. Direct C3 Children's Church Ministries.
*After School: Organize, plan and execute a daily routine of homework, snack, Bible lesson, games and fun time. Work with approximately 25 children, Kindergarten-5th grade, Monday-Friday, 1:45-6:00. Drive 12 passenger van. Open approximately 22 full days during the school year, 7:00-6:00, plan and execute outings and extra activities on these days.
*Summer Program: Approximately 10 weeks between June and August. Full days 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Organize, plan and execute a daily outing routine of the pool, movies and other activities, Bible lessons and fun time.
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare the curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities, and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourages spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
For more information, contact Annie Hollifield, firstname.lastname@example.org