Commonwealth Christian Community is seeking a full time Children's Ministries Coordinator.
– Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for children and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Excellent at teaching and working with children
*Oversee C3 After School Program during the school year and our Summer Program during the summer months. Be able to give instruction to, direct & lead adult workers. Assist in leading and directing C3 Children's Church Ministries.
*After School Program:
Organize, plan and execute a daily routine of homework, snack, Bible lesson, games and fun time. Work with approximately 30 children, Kindergarten-5th grade, Monday-Friday, 1:45-6:00, August - June. Drive 12 passenger van. Open approximately 22 full days during the school year, 7:00-6:00, plan and execute outings and extra activities on these days.
Approximately 10 weeks between June and August. Full days 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Organize, plan and execute a daily outing routine of the pool, movies and other activities, Bible lessons and fun time.
Work with Children's Ministries Director to:
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
To learn more about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.