Children & Youth Pastor, Las Vegas, NV
The Springs Church
Children & Youth Pastor (Internship)
The Children & Youth Pastor (Intern) provides vision, strategies, direction and oversight for the entire Children & Youth Ministry at The Springs Church (nursery – 12 grade).
Provides leadership, direction, and development for Dream Team members.
- Oversee all programming and ministries for Children ages nursery to 5th grade and for Youth 6th grade through 12th grade.
- Choose and prepare the curriculum for each program and age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourages spiritual growth.
- Provide leadership, direction and training for all Children and Youth ministry staff.
- Recruit, train, and place volunteers.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
- Develop and maintain a safe and clean learning environment.
- Responsible for check-in procedures and tracking weekly attendance.
- Manage the process for volunteer background checks and Child-Abuse prevention training.
- Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, community outreach, winter and summer activities, youth camps, etc.
- Provide, organize, and ensure effective communications among, between, and to parents, congregation, and local schools.
- Network with local schools and set up congregation volunteer involvement.
- Plan and promote special outreach events targeted at families and children.
- Participate as needed during Sunday morning services, assisting with leadership, and periodic teaching.
- Attend weekly staff meetings to discuss ministry strategies and effectiveness.
Direct Report: Executive Pastor
Internship (Upon completion of the approved internship period, this position will be paid part-time and growing toward full-time).
Please send all questions/resumes/responses to: email@example.com