Igl. Casa de Dios Y Puerta del Cielo is seeking a part time position for a Hispanic Youth Pastor. Must have a pastors heart, creative- Filled with the Holy Spirit. Married. A love for teaching the word of God. Flexible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New Life Church exists to connect people to their God-given purpose... that includes children! We don't like the term "childcare" - we prefer children's ministry. New Life is a vibrant and contemporary church located in the north Atlanta area. Award winning schools, beautiful outdoor scenery, and great restaurants are just a few reasons why Canton is rated in the top ten places to live in the state!
We are looking for a man or woman who feels called to full time children's ministry, who wants to raise up and train new volunteers, and who has the vision to take an already great ministry to the next level. If that's you, then please read the job description below and then email your cover letter and resume to pastor Allan at email@example.com
Lead children and their families to follow Jesus.
Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the children’s ministry.
Maintain a monthly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers at least three weeks in advance.
Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering with children’s ministry.
Lead creative team meetings with the appropriate people in order to implement the curriculum on Sunday mornings.
Create systems and events to thank and appreciate children’s ministry volunteers.
Oversee communication between the church, children and families.
Provide resources for parents and families as needed.
Stay in touch with other vibrant children’s ministries around the country.
Adapt and prepare curriculum for children ages 2 through 5th grades.
Oversee the setup and operation of all related children’s ministry environments on Sunday morning (2 services), including check-in, individual children’s environments, security, check out, setup and tear down.
Oversee the Children’s Ministry budget, and plan select special events as needed.
Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
Fulfill office hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30-4:30
Landmark Church of God is seeking a young couple to lead the middle and high school students, to supervise a college and career small group program, and assist in the growth of the church. Landmark is transitioning from traditional groups to small groups and any small group experience would be a plus. Great church and growing community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erwin Hill Churhc of God is currently seeking an individual or couple to lead the music department. Position would be volunteer, but could develop into a part/full time. We are a growing congregation five miles east of Calhoun and are looking for someone to develop this ministry from its infancy. Please email for additional information. Sean870@live.com.
NewLife Church of God is currently seeking someone to lead worship and also assist with church planning. This is a volunteer position with monthly honorarium to help cover expenses. Please submit inquiries by email at email@example.com.
The Graysville Church of God is seeking and praying for a talented, trained, experienced and anointed worship pastor to teach choir and praise team parts and to lead church weekly in Pentecostal worship. We enjoy a blend of music but mostly contemporary. We have musicians in place and just looking for the right leader. We are located 30 minutes from Chattanooga and about 40 minutes from Lee University. This is a part-time paid position at present. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restoration Church (formerly LakeView Community Church) is seeking an individual or married couple with a calling on their life for reaching, ministering to, and discipling children. We are a church in the process of relaunching and in need of someone with the ability to build a children’s program from the ground up. Potential candidates will need to have a resume and some relevant experience, work well with other leaders, and be energetic about community outreach to children and their families. The children's pastor position is a volunteer position at this time. For further information contact Pastor Rex Hare at email@example.com.
The North Lenoir Church of God is seeking a Christian, Spirit-filled individual to lead worship. Must be able to sing and play keyboard on Sunday mornings and Sunday evening services. Must be able to lead contemporary songs and mix in some traditional songs as well. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a resume.
Life Community Church of God (LCCOG) is seeking a full-time Student Ministries Leader/Pastor who will develop a Student Ministries Team and program as part of a talented and creative leadership team.
As the Student Ministry Leader you will oversee and mentor a team of volunteers who will provide weekly student ministry meetings, discipleship, and special events/trips.
You will be called upon to preform other duties as required of all our full-time staff. LCCOG is an average church in size in the midst of a building program. We are seeking team members interested in transforming our church in preparation for our future and interested in building a legacy in the Southern Maryland area. As we grow this church spiritually and numerically, your duties will become more specialized as we add new team members.
Applicants must have a shepherd's heart and love for a diverse congregation and community. They must be teachable and loyal to the lead pastor’s vision. You must be a Pentecostal/Charismatic believer. You will serve as a vital member of the ministry TEAM. This full-time position offers a monthly salary, housing allowance, health insurance, and the mentorship of an experienced Lead Pastor.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to submit a resume.
The Rossville Church of God is a volunteer driven ministry and we are seeking someone to fill our open position of Children's Pastor. We have recently relocated to a new facility and we are in need of a couple or individual with a passion for Children’s Ministry.
Almost all of our leaders are volunteers. When we begin to seek leaders for positions we make it known that you need to come with the mindset of a missionary. You have to feel called to come here. We will compensate when funds are available, but at this time this is a volunteer position.
If you would like to just have a conversation and hear our vision, please feel free to contact us by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rossville is adjacent to the Chattanooga area and 30 minutes from Cleveland, Tenn.
The Trinity Springs Church is seeking someone to develop a music program that invites worship participation, coordinate and conduct worship for each service and create a unified music ministry that encourages practice, spirituality and Pentecostal style worship. To inquire, please contact email@example.com.
If you are radically passionate in your love and pursuit of Jesus Christ, Edge Church may be your next step. If you are called by God to love, reach, and develop young people into disciples of Jesus Christ so they may impact the world with their gifts, send your resume. We will pray and discern together with you if this is where God is calling you to impact the world as you are led by His Spirit and the Word of God. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winfield Church of God is seeking a minister or couple to join our vibrant and growing congregation as youth pastor and music minister.
The student ministry in our church currently serves around 25 youth, but there is tremendous potential for growth. Our youth pastor must be able and willing to collaborate and delagate to lead an already established, zealous team of volunteers. Anointed preaching and teaching is a must. We are looking for a youth pastor who can continue to build relationships in the 5 local high schools currently represented in our ministry and reach out further.
Our music minister must be able to lead a variety of worship styles. We currently have band, worship team and 30 member choir. We are looking for a leader that can follow the Spirit in worship while utilizing the currently involved talent. Our music minister must be able to teach and understand parts. Playing an instrument is a plus but not required.
This is a part-time position. We are offering a four bedroom 2 1/2 bath freshly renovated parsonage as compensation. We believe this package will increase as our church continues to grow and finances continue to increase.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact 205-717-4204.
The Lapeer Church of God in Lapeer, Michigan, is seeking an individual or married couple with a calling on their life for reaching, ministering to, and discipling youth and children and with the ability to build a program from the ground up. Potential candidates will need to be local or willing to relocate, have a resume and some relevant experience, work well with other leaders, and be energetic about community outreach to both youth and children. The youth and children's Pastor will need to be bi-vocational to start. Church of God credentials or being in the credentialing process is preferred, but not required to apply. For further information contact Pastor Kenneth Norcross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Baxley Church of God is currently seeking to fill the position of full-time Children's Pastor. Experience is preferred, but we will consider all applicants. Please send a resume, family picture, and any videos/links to Pastor Lamar Lee at email@example.com
You can learn more about our church at www.baxleycog.com.
Full-time position working in a contemporary urban ministry church. Two morning services with two different praise teams. Ability to lead worship and play instruments, either keyboard or guitar. Forty hours a week working in many areas of ministry. Outreach is a big focus of our ministry. Would welcome another preacher to our team. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Link Church
Position Objective: To provide leadership to the worship ministries of The Link Church.
The Link church is currently looking for a leader in the area of worship ministries. We are a 6 year old Church Of God church plant in Vancouver Washington.
The Link Church exists to help connect people to God so that they might experience a life of purpose and fulfillment that God always intended for them. It is our goal that our congregation come to know God, find freedom, discover their gifts, and make a difference in their world.
The worship leader we are looking for is one who can communicate a direction in a way that inspires those around him/her to join in the pursuit of our vision.
• Serve as staff elder, along with the Lead Pastor and other members of the ministry staff. This team oversees the day to day ministry and operations of the church.
• Make every effort to bring the vision of The Link Church to life.
• Build, direct, coordinate and develop the worship team of The Link Church.
• Participate in all staff meetings.
• Oversee the worship ministry at The Link Church services and all special events. Ensure the band and background singers are equipped and prepared.
• Lead worship and play individual songs as needed on Sunday mornings.
• Hold regular worship practices apart from Sunday mornings to further develop the worship team.
• Post chord charts, MP3s and other necessary elements for the worship team each week.
• Develop innovative methods to take The Link Church worship to the next level.
• Complete The Link Church Growth Track process.
• Maintain the God-ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, children third and the ministry fourth.
• Passionately pursue a vital daily relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the utmost integrity in all situations.
• Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of The Link Church and always protect the unity God has given this church.
• Demonstrated excellence as a worship leader, i.e. has grown a music ministry.
• A leader as well as a musician.
• Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a church in worship.
• Skilled in vocal, and instrumental direction.
• Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
• Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, computers, Planning Center.
• A self-starter
• A team player with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter, resume, and a video of you leading worship to:
Pastor Jim Gilliam
The Living Hope Church is searching for a worship leader. It is a volunteer position as we are still growing our church. If you have a desire to lead worship email email@example.com or call (618) 499-6031. God Bless!
City Church is a growing church in Northeast Alabama. We are looking for the right person to join our team and lead an already established Student Ministry. This is a fully paid position with benefits. Experience is helpful, but not required.
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inheritance Center was planted over 40 years ago and is growing! We are searching for the right worship leader who can play keys or guitar while leading in song...we love spontaneous worship, prophetic...contemporary and diverse... from Kim Walker to William Murphy to Chris Tomlin....also Planet Shakers, etc.
Agape Worship Center International is seeking a children's church lead pastor. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Prospect Church of God is seeking someone to fill the role of children's pastor. This is a volunteer position. The church is also looking for a bass player, drummer and guitarist. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bethel Shiloh Church of God is seeking to fill the positon of worship leader. We are a growing church currently expanding our facilities. This position is a paid position. The candidate would need to have a musical background and able to play an instrument and also be able to lead Sunday worship and Wednesday worship. This individual would need to be able to direct the other musicians and lead practices weekly. No degree is required only a heart for ministry and meet the biblical standards of ministry. We are a traditional and modern congregation. We are blessed to have a strong youth presence at Shiloh and also a senior presence. If you are interested please contact Tracee by email or Linda by phone. Tracee:email@example.com Linda:513-317-5176.
All Nations is a church plant in the Northern Virginia area (about 30 minutes south of Washington DC).
Our mission is to introduce people to a loving God, develop their love for Him, and to discover and grow in their life purpose through Him.
Our vision is reaching and influencing the Metropolitan DC Area for the Kingdom of God through the Love of Christ.
To engage our congregation and the community with creative worship environments by providing specific leadership to our band, audio and media teams.
The Music Director is the chief musician of the creative ministry and serves an integral role to the team. Receiving insight from the Worship Leader concerning weekly to monthly set lists and other musical endeavors, the Music Director’s job is to equip band and sound team to release the “sound” of Reima worship that is to go forth from our church and into our community.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission of the church.
- Demonstrate excellence as a music director and a disciple maker.
- A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the Creative Arts ministry.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading and co-leading in worship.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, computers, and audio production. Must be extremely comfortable with Ableton, in-ear monitors and has had exposure to Media Shout, is comfortable with PCs AND Macs.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms as needed.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to play a “lead” instrument (i.e. keys or guitar) and use talk-back mic in worship sets.
- Spend time developing relationships with lost people so as to be personally effective in pursuing the Great Commission and helping the church to do the same.
- Maintain and help build the worship and production teams to carry out the vision of the church.
- Plan worship services and set lists with Worship Leader and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness.
- Provide one-on-one lessons with musicians as needed.
- Lead Sunday morning sound checks with band and vocals.
- Along with the worship leader, ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service advance the theme for the day. Oversee sound enhancements.
- Lead the Sunday morning worship experience in case of Worship Leader’s absence.
- Lead weekly band rehearsals and audio trainings necessary to facilitate worship in services.
- Support staff to plan major seasonal and/or outreach special events.
- Oversee fundraising opportunities to support ministry retreats and trainings.
- Build contacts and relationships with local musicians, studios, and clubs for both evangelistic and staffing purposes.
- Grow the size of our music team so that we will be able to have two bands that rotate on a monthly basis.
Send us the following items in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume with Cover Letter
- One video of you serving as music director (either links or files).
- One video of you leading worship (either links or files).
- Check us out at www.allnationscog.org
Ayer Church of God (Ayer, Massachusetts) is seeking an individual or married couple with a calling on their life for reaching, ministering to, and discipling youth, and with the ability to build a program from the ground up. Potential candidate(s) will need to be local or willing to relocate, have a resume and some relevant experience, work well with other leaders, and be energetic about community outreach to youth. The youth pastor(s) will need to be bi-vocational and will receive a monthly stipend. Church of God credentials or being in the credentialing process is preferred but not required. Contact Pastor Bob Brachel at email@example.com