The Church of God Smoky Mountain Children's Home is seeking Caregiving Houseparents (legally married). The couple will live in the residential homes creating a family environment for at-risk kids aged 10 -18 who often have nowhere else to turn. After completing a two week in-house paid training, you will take on a life-changing mission by guiding, counseling, and helping to meet the emotional, educational, spiritual and daily needs of the children. SMCH is looking to the right candiate to provide compassion, internal strength and competence for these kids.
We need you to have a desire, dedication, and an interest in integrating your family with the kids in the home, creating a cohesive environment for all. Due to the critical nature of this position, SMCH Caregiving Couples who meet our high standards of care will receive competitive compensation by providing a caring and supportive environment, comprehensive pay, no cost of expenses living within the home, extensive paid training, followed by 24-hour professional support, future career opportunities, and state-of-the-art treatment techniques.
Must be legally married
Comfortable in a faith based environment.
High School Diploma/GED
Past Experience w/ ask risk youth (preferred)
Please fill out an application at www.carecampus.org
The Anchor Church is seeking a muisc director to be able to direct choir and praise team and assist the senior pastor. Please contact email@example.com to inquire.
Genesis Church is seeking a part-time nursery worker for Sunday mornings. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fort Payne Church of God is more than a congregation. We are family. Living. Laughing. Loving. Our VISION includes ministry to and through children. Our goal is to create, facilitate and operate the most effective Children's Ministry possible.
We are presently looking for a Director of Children's Ministry. This individual will work with our Family Pastor and our Lead Pastor. It is a paid position.
Questions, resumes and any other correspondence should be directed to Matthewseepe@gmail.com.
Paterson Church of God is a growing and thriving church currently searching for an electric guitarist to add to an existing full band. Our style of music is very contemporary/cutting edge in nature with music from artists including Israel Houghton, Planetshakers, etc. We have an electric guitar available for use if needed. If this volunteer position sounds exciting and is of interest to you, please contact email@example.com.
DOWC is a rapidly growing church in Ft. Worth, Texas, and we are looking for a husband/wife team, with a ministry calling to youth and children. We recently had the pastoral family of these two departments have to step down due to a serious health issue. This student pastor is considered full time, and the kids pastor is part time. Experience is a must, and education in these fields is preferred, but not absolutely necessary. Generous compensation. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, contact Pastor Matthew at 618-381-6031.
International Community Church is seeking a full time or part time music/fine arts pastor. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Victory Church of God is a small church with a lot of potential. We have a Christian Academy that has just opened. We have teenagers that are needing a youth pastor.
This position is if you have a genuine heart for ministry, and are willing to direct outreach. Usher the people into the presence of the Lord and have a heart for missions. We are located in a Native Indian area where Navajo are very hungry for the Lord.
No Salary (yet)
Needed; is a heart for people, heart for young people, and a desire to work in a mission field.
The church is in need a person that is not looking for what the church can do for them, but rather what they can do for God.
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our churches in Georgia is looking to hire a full-time youth pastor. The church ranges between 400-500 in Sunday morning attendance, and averages 60 young people on Wednesday nights. It will be full-time compensation, but specific details of the compensation will depend on the candidate's experience, etc. Full-time experience as a youth pastor is required. Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
Matthew Propes, South Georgia Youth and Discipleship director
Cop Church Chattanooga's MISSION is to be an exciting church where law enforcement families can ENCOUNTER God, EXPERIENCE life-giving fellowship, and be EMPOWERED to transform our community through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We gather for worship every first and third Tuesday night at 6:30 PM at 2101 W Shepherd Rd 37421 (Airport exit 1a on Highway 153 in Chattanooga).
We are looking for a dedicated individual or couple who is committed to Christ and is called and gifted to work with children to serve our children two nights a month. This position is a volunteer position at this time. Having a connection with law enforcement is a plus, but will not exclude a candidate.
To discuss this position further, please email a statement of calling, bio, and resume to CopChurchChatt@gmail.com. All volunteers are required to complete a background check prior to working with our children.
Bradford Sanctuary of Praise is interviewing for the position of Worship Pastor. This is a full time position, with weekly duties in the Music/Media department. This individual must be Spirit-filled and able to lead our church in worship. The ability to lead while playing keyboard or guitar is an advantage. Those interested should call 205-639-3514 and/or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the Lead Teacher in developing and implementing a program of activities that promotes the social, emotional and physical development of each child enrolled in a group. The duties and responsibilities will be carried out under the direction of the Lead Teacher.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Assist Lead Teacher in reviewing the progress of each child and developing written plans to promote each child’s growth and development.
• Maintain a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment conducive to the optimal growth and development of children.
• Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development of self-esteem and self-discipline.
• Assist Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program of activities based on principles of child development and in accordance with the program’s curriculum
• Observe each child daily to assess skills, interests, and needs and use this information to facilitate learning and growth.
• Establish a positive relationship with each child’s family and share information about the child’s day at the Center.
• Assist with potty training.
• Associate of Arts Degree: Early Childhood Development. • Minimum 1 year teaching experience.
• Must demonstrate experience and interest in working with young children, parents, and volunteers.
• Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of appropriate practices in early childhood development including working with parents.
• Must demonstrate success in working as a member of a team.
• Must have effective and strong communication skills (orally and written).
• Must demonstrate the ability to work well with young children
• Be able to lift 25-30 lbs.
• Be able to walk, squat/kneel, sit on floor, see, hear, speak with children to ensure children’s health and safety
• Pass Criminal Background Check
The Cary Church of God is seeking a Pre-K teacher to provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for children while they are in the preschool environment (classroom, outdoor play area, gym). To promote the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of children. Encourage parent involvement in all aspects of the program. To develop individual goals for children, provide an on-going assessment on progress and facilitate transition into kindergarten.
Associate’s or a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor's Degree or higher that includes coursework equivalent to a major in Early Childhood Education. Transcripts are required to validate educational requirements
• Maintain an open, friendly, professional relationship with all staff and families, to include respect for culture, diversity, and ethnicity.
• Oversee Teacher Assistant and volunteers in the classroom.
• Participate in annual program self-assessment and continuous quality improvement initiatives of the overall program.
• Monitor and ensure confidentiality of children records
Position Specific Essential Functions:
1. Adapt curriculum to address and meet individual goals for children
2. Assess individual and group needs, attending to special needs, specific interest, strengths concerns.
Curriculum and Assessment
1. Develop and utilize curriculum plans, and promote the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of the children.
2. Follow a consistent schedule, which includes small and large group experiences, music and movement, large and small motor activities, skill development, snacks, and effective transitions between activities.
3. Encourage experimentation, exploration, problem-solving, cooperation, socialization, and choice-making; ask open-ended questions and listen respectfully to the answers.
4. Establish weekly goals that promote individual and group educational plans
5. Prepare classroom materials to support developmentally appropriate curriculum plans; create and change learning centers as needed.
Parent, Family & Community Engagement
1. Provide an atmosphere that promotes and reinforces parental engagement.
2. Communicate regularly with parents, regarding each child’s progress
3. Conduct the required parent/teacher conferences for the purpose of assessment and support, and to share information on classroom progress and educational strategies at school and home.
4. Help plan and conduct regular parent meetings
Utilize Information Systems to support child (school readiness), family
1. Document baselines, ongoing assessments
2. Document all classroom issues, parent contact
3. Document particular concerns with families and children.
4. Mandated reporting of suspected child abuse/neglect to Department of Children & Family Services.
Additional Job Responsibilities
1. Attend meetings, trainings and appropriate professional development activities.
2. Assure general maintenance and security of facility
3. Other duties as requested (Preschool graduation)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Pre-school (ages 3-5) classroom teaching experience is required. Experience should include the ability to adapt the curriculum to meet the needs of all children including at-risk, special needs, gifted, and culturally diverse populations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced level computer skills, internet and e-mail.
• Ability to supervise pre-school children and ensure a safe environment including the ability to monitor and respond to events going on at all times in classroom, outdoor play areas This includes the physical ability to move quickly in order to respond to children who are very active and may need redirection in order to insure their safety or the safety of others in the environment.
• Sits with children during snack, providing a model for good nutritional habits.
• Ability to respond appropriately to an emergency or a crisis situation.
Employees within this classification are required to:
• Pass a criminal background check.
• Pass a physical examination every three years and complete Tuberculosis (TB) test every three years.
• Maintain a current First Aid and CPR certification (training provided)
• Be able to bend, stoop and kneel and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Frequent kneeling, stooping, bending, and sitting on the floor to attend to children's needs
• Be able to perform duties in an active environment with changes in climate and noise level.
City Church is a growing church located in the Gadsden, Alabama metro area. We are looking for an energetic pastor to lead our existing Student Ministry. This is a full-time staff position. Experience is preferred, but not required.
Questions and resumes may be sent to email@example.com.
Canton Church is a campus of Mt. Paran North. As a campus we share mission and vision, worship missions and business support systems. Our campus has live worship and preaching each week. We also operate our own campus-specific ministries for children, students, groups, community outreach, etc. out of our facility in Canton.
The position we are hiring for is to replace a staff pastor who is moving to another church. His responsibilities were Children's & Life Groups. Therefore we are advertising this position as a direct replacement of those responsibilities.
However, depending on the person, their skills and calling, we may be open to discussing a shift in the Life Groups portion of this job description to oversee another area of ministry within our church (Volunteers, Community Outreach, Guest Services, etc) and moving Groups to another current staff member.
As the job is now:
Children's Ministry responsibilities include
- pastoring and caring for children and their families
- oversight of a team of 50-60 volunteer leaders across 4 environments in our 3 Sunday morning services
- recruiting new volunteer leaders to the team
- development or acquisition of cohesive curriculum in children's ministry
- working with the Student Pastor for efficient ministry to families
Life Groups responsibilities include
- recruiting and training new Life Group leaders each semester
- resourcing and encouraging current Life Group leaders (16 groups for Fall 2016)
- acquisition of curriculum and resources
- developing on-going strategy for increased Life Group involvement church-wide
This position reports to the Campus Pastor, meets weekly with our campus Pastoral staff, and monthly with our Church-wide Mt Paran North staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sixth Avenue Church of God is seeking a Spirit-filled music pastor. The responsibilities include leading the congregation in worship and directing the choir and praise team. Ability to play keyboard proficiently is a necessity. Would prefer hiring someone part time, but will consider full time. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
Connection Point Church of God is seeking an experienced Childrens Pastor who has a passion and love for children. One who understands the challenges and dedication it takes to be a Childrens Pastor. We are looking for one who holds to all Church of God teachings and understands the standard to which a minister is call unto. We offer a nice parsonage as compensation for the position. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.228.8219. A resume and five (5) references ( 2 must be pastors, 1 must be an employer, 2 personal references not related to you) is required.
Worship & Creative Arts Leader:
The Worship & Creative Arts Leader plays a key role in the mission of Opelika Church of God. It is a goal of OCoG to provide and promote a wide range of Christian opportunities for the Church community by engaging all people in meaningful worship.
You will be the leader and mentor to musicians, vocalists and all other creative arts volunteers including drama, video, sound and lighting. Must be able to lead from the keyboard/piano and be able to read music. This position reports directly to the lead pastor and accepts the Church of Gods statement of faith.
The Worship & Creative Arts leader’s responsibilities are planning and evaluating all worship and music ministries, so as to provide quality worship and a commitment of excellence. This includes planning of modern/contemporary worship and the classic Hymns. Be a recruiter and trainer, and provide inspiration, motivation and vision for the church through Worship & Creative Arts.
*Attend events and support other Church ministries.
*Plan worship/music for all regular, seasonal and special events etc.
*Always, have a plan and lead the plan.
Currently this is a bi-vocational position.
Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
The Church of God Children's Home of North Carolina is in need of a relief house parent couple (those with children considered on a case-by-case basis). Must be at least 25 years old, in good physical condition and feel called to minister to hurting children. Full salary and benefits for both. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire.
The Awakening Church is seeking a husband and wife team to head up our children's ministry. The position is paid part time. Looking for someone local or close enough to drive to the church which is in Rossville, Ga., not far from Chattanooga, Te.
Please email a resume to email@example.com.
Mount Paran North Church of God is seeking a Director of Children’s Ministries. It is part of the Family Ministries Team and reports to the Family Ministries Pastor.
The Children’s Ministry Director is responsible to oversee the church’s entire Children’s Ministry (birth – 5th grade) to strive towards a safe and effective program aimed at helping children live Christ-centered lives, especially those who are disconnected from Christ.
• Cast the Christ-centered vision for children’s ministry and keep it in front of the children, parents, volunteers and staff.
• Expected to model The Big 5 staff values: character, leadership, passion, teamwork and excellence
• Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the children’s ministry.
• Work as a team with the church staff and other departments to coordinate church programs and functions in concert with the church’s overall mission and vision.
• Approve and implement all children’s ministries programs, curricula, and activities.
• Develop, submit, and administrate the annual budgets for both Children’s Ministry, Nursery and Precious Ones Learn and Play (daycare).
• Serve as pastor to the children in your care – praying, visiting, counseling, discipling.
• Coordinate recruitment, orientation, training, care, support and evaluation of volunteer staff in their leadership development.
• Design and implement communication and follow-up with parents and volunteers.
• Oversee the use of assigned children's facilities and all related support services for the department.
• Ensure Children's Ministry paid staff adheres to standards relative to volunteer interviews, background checks, reasonable rotation schedules, and security implementation.
• Oversee the updating and integrity of Arena database of volunteers and children.
• Produce two children’s musicals per year (Christmas, Performing Arts Camp).
• Plan and coordinate a summer camping program for children.
• Serve on the Family Ministry Team
o The Director of Children’s ministry works closely with the Family Ministries Pastor to develop programming that helps families have Christ-centered homes, and equips parents to be the primary spiritual leaders of their children.
o Strategize and assist in the coordination 3-4 Family Ministry annual Events and 2-3 Family Ministry annual Services
o Strategize, coordinate and execute the ministry and events pertaining to the first 5 steps of the Spiritual Milestones: Birth, 1st Bible, Salvation, Baptism and Preparing for Adolescence.
To learn more or to submit a resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mt. Scott Church of God is seeking a district pastor. Interested parties should submit cover letter, resume and 5five references with contact information to the following Drop Box link https://dropbox.com/request/r1bJfKEYV3lmPHOwVAFQ?oref=e
Review of candidates will begin October 15, 2016.
The Church of God Outpost is seeking a lead pastor to lead preaching, discipleship, relational recovery issues for 80+ congregation in Tenderloin/6th St. corridor. Challenging blighted urban environment. Also responsible for heading up the San Francisco Missions Outpost hosting groups for short term urban missions. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Chapel Grove Church of God is seeking a keyboardist to accompany the music director during praise and worship and altar call. Must be able to play hymns and contemporary music. Practice one time a week, usually Tuesdays. Would need to be there Sunday am service (no pm service) and Wednesday nights at 7:00. Please contact pastor Freeman at (704) 813-5073.
Living Hope is a Spirit-filled church looking for a worship leader who is able to lead from the keyboard (or possibly the guitar), with the ability to utilize backup musicians and lead the praise team. Must be skilled in equipment setup, with media experience, and Pro Presenter. Music style ranges with an emphasis on contemporary and modern style. For more information ro to inquire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covenant Life Church is seeking a married couple that work as a team to lead a thriving youth ministry. Must have great work ethic, team player, creative arts, with initiative and passion for students, teens and kids. Please contact email@example.com for more information or to inquire.
The River Church in Semmes, Alabama is seeking a part-time Children's Ministry Director. The following qualifications are sought:
1. Have a deep, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2. A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
3. Preferably have a background in Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies, or a related field.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ and to equip the kids for the spiritual battle they are in. Encourage and equip parents to develop a biblical worldview in their children. Promote Scripture memorizing, prayer, and personal Bible reading as well as provide opportunities for ministry leadership, outreach to the community, and connection to mission field. To teach a Bible-based curriculum and encourage a Biblical based lifestyle among the children.
Responsible to the Board of Ministries, working directly under the supervision of the Senior Pastor and alongside the support staff. The position will be evaluated every 3 months.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Responsibility for the oversight and leadership of the Children’s ministries that include: Sunday Morning & Wednesday Night Kid’s Ministries, Special Events, Summer Camp, etc.
2. Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new children’s ministry volunteers.
3. Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
4. Maintain ministry’s section on website and social media presence.
5. Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership.
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
• Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: a conscientious work ethic, be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
• Should exercise discernment and wise judgment.
• Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
• Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
• Endorse and support the local church and our mission.
• Maintain personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community.
Fot more information, please contact Desiree@myriver.tv.
Church: Dillon Church of God
Location: Dillon, SC
Position: Worship Pastor
Position Purpose: To serve as Director of the Music Department by overseeing the total operation of the DCOG Music Ministry. The person assuming this responsibility must be spiritually and emotionally mature, friendly and have a good attitude. It is also imperative to have good people skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills and general computer skills. This person must also be able to function on a team and work closely with a large group of volunteers as well as the other staff members. As a part of the Christian community, it is imperative that employees of the church understand they are viewed as an example of Christian virtues and must be sensitive not to violate these virtues through behavior, attitudes, actions or speech. Dillon Church of God is a growing 94 year-old congregation with its best days ahead.
All viable candidates should be able to play and/or assist with the directing and teaching of instruments as well as working with those serving as vocalists on both our worship teams and choir. Our musical style ranges from the red back hymns and southern gospel to the latest gospel and contemporary styles culminating in a blended worship experience for those in attendance in our services.
All serious candidates should be prepared to submit a resume with no less than three references (which should include your current employer) and a DVD of a service mailed (no more than 2 months old of when it is being sent) where your talents and abilities may be viewed.
***A list of all responsibilities will be discussed and/or given at a later date in the interviewing process should our leadership view you as a possible candidate for the position.
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
DVD’s should be mailed to:
Bishop Joe Grice
c/o Dillon Church of God
PO Box 573
Dillon, SC 29536
Reamstown Church of God is seeking a full-time Youth & Children's Pastor. This will be a salaried position with pay commensurate with education/experience. For detailed job description and instructions on how to apply, please visit www.reamstownchurchofgod.org.
New Beginnings Church of God, located in Great Falls, Montana is a small church which runs under 30 in weekly attendance.
We are seeking a spirit-filled individual/couple who will creatively lead the children’s ministry at New Beginnings Church of God. This is a great opportunity to work in a family-friendly community as a team leader, with people who have a heart for seeing others come to know Christ and grow in their faith. This position plays a vital role in the spiritual and numerical growth of the congregation. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
New Beginnings Church of God, located in Great Falls, Montana is a small church which runs under 30 in weekly attendance.
We are seeking a spirit-filled individual/couple who will creatively lead the children’s ministry at New Beginnings Church of God. This is a great opportunity to work in a family-friendly community as a team leader, with people who have a heart for seeing others come to know Christ and grow in their faith. This position plays a vital role in the spiritual and numerical growth of the congregation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Crossing in East Ridge, Tenn., is seeking an engineer who will be be responsible for mixing, volume, and sound control. Engineer will also take care of weekly updates for pro presenter...such as songs, announcements and etc. Experience is a plus. Willing to train the right person. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Pathway Church has an opening for a full time Director of Media to lead it's media program. The position consists of experience in the following: IT and network, church service production, camera and video editing knowledge, audio, and social media promotion. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beacon of Hope Christian School is a ministry of Lighthouse Church of God located in sunny St. Augustine, Florida. We are currently accepting applications for a K-4 teacher with at least a CDA certification. We also have an opening for a Kindergarten/First Grade teacher and are accepting applications. Please send a resume to email@example.com. If you would like more information call 904.347.1944.
Dexter Lake is a progressive church filled with young families seeking an energetic, tech savvy and relationship oriented individual to lead our student ministries. This is currently a part-time position, that we are planning on being full-time by next year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
White Dove Church of God is a fellowship of Spirit-filled believers in the Pentecostal tradition. They are seeking a worship leader who can lead the people of God into His presence through praise and worship. The ideal candidate will have a background in music and able to play the keyboard. At this time we do not have a salary position, but the candidate will receive a weekly stipend. For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Beacon of Hope Church of God is seeking individuals who can play either guitar or keyboard to join our praise team. We do a variety of worship including hymns and modern styles.
We are open to hiring a worship leader. The worship leader would receive a small stipend each week.
Please contact Pastor Jonathan Rhodes @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ayer Church of God (Ayer, Massachusetts) is seeking an individual or married couple with a calling on their life for reaching, ministering to, and discipling youth, and with the ability to build a program from the ground up. Potential candidate(s) will need to be local or willing to relocate, have a resume and some relevant experience, work well with other leaders, and be energetic about community outreach to youth. The youth pastor(s) will need to be bi-vocational and will receive a monthly stipend. Church of God credentials or being in the credentialing process is preferred but not required. Contact Pastor Bob Brachel at email@example.com